Questions about this vacancy? Get in touch with:
Haven't found a suitable vacancy?
You can register directly
Work at pig farm
Caring, patient and diligent employee is wanted. Do You have an experience in work with animals? Do not hesitate - apply now!
Work is inside modern stables where with other workers You will take care of pigs (feeding, care for sick pigs etc.). Also your duty will be cleaning the stables, helping with internal movements of the animals, preparing the animals for loading and helping with transport of pigs to other locations.
Workers need to keep calm atmosphere when working around animals and be careful to keep pigs relaxed. Hygiene is important because of risk of disease among the animals.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company B.A.M. Vermeer Uitzend B.V.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Bruto salary of € 10,05 per hour for person without experience. For candidates with experience salary will go up to € 10,51.
- Upgrades possible depending of motivation to learn more in the company to become independent.
- 4-week period payment in euro’s, within 10 days after end of period.
- Deduction for health insurance: € 103,68 per 4 weeks
- Rent of living location: € 240 per 4 weeks
You are obligated to have Dutch health insurance, we can arrange this for you for a competitive price of € 103,68 per 4 weeks. A refund for a part of these costs can be requested at Dutch government by applying for so called ‘Zorgtoeslag’, the refund depends of your salary level and private circumstances.Further, we are using collective services that contains: calamity coverage, legal liability insurance and accident insurance for € 8,92 per 4 weeks (included in the price above).
Normal working days will be from 07:00h until 17:00h for 5-7 days a week (depends on a worker).
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays.
Travel from living location to work will be by bike or by foot, because living location is near the working location.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee, we can make a reservation for a place in one of our buses or book a plane ticket for you, the costs of this travel will be deducted from your salary. In case of flights to Eindhoven or Weeze airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport. These transports to and from the airport can be for free in the weekend if we have option to make a combination trip.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in work with pigs or motivation to learn
- Good English or German language or motivation to learn Dutch
- You are able to work independently but also in a team, you are flexible and motivated
- Driving license B is preferred
- Certificate of Good Conduct
Our client provides normal living locations with a maximum of 4 employees (2 persons in one room) which are according to the SNF standard,
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
- kitchen with all materials like plates, cups, kettle etc.
Rental costs are € 240 per 4 weeks, also for the weeks during Your holidays.
|Salary||€ 10,51 per hour bruto|