Questions about this vacancy? Get in touch with:
Trainer and support person
To our international team we are looking for person who will help new drivers to start working in our company. The main duties will be running an administration related to employment, preparing documents and official letters to our employees, explaination of all rules in our company and terms of Dutch contract but also disciplinary conversations when it will be necessary.
You will help also with an introduction trainings for our new employees, including refresh of tachograph regulations, safety procedures and professional behavior which we expect from our truck drivers.
Furthermore You will help with administrative tasks concerning insurance of company vehicles and requests for compensation.
You will start with one-on-one training to introduce You all duties.
Stable work at Dutch contract at the company B.A.M. Vermeer Facilitier B.V.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic bruto salary of € 10,00 per hour
- Upgrades possible depending of motivation to learn more in the company to become independent
- 4-week period payment in euro’s, within 10 days after end of period
- Deduction for health insurance: € 104,63 per 4 weeks
- Rent of living location: € 82,50 euro per week
You are obligated to have Dutch health insurance, we can arrange this for you for a competitive price of € 104.63 per 4 weeks. A refund for a part of these costs can be requested at Dutch government by applying for so called ‘Zorgtoeslag’, the refund depends of your salary level and private circumstances. Further, we are using collective services that contains: calamity coverage, legal liability insurance and accident insurance for € 8,12 per 4 weeks.
Work schedule will be from Monday till Friday mostly (40 hours per week), but also (one time per few weeks) You will work on additional shifts on Fridays (11:00 - 20:00) or Saturdays (09:00 - 12:00) according a schedule agreed with other colleagues. Then You will have possibility to take back this hours during the week or other way after agreement with the supervisor.
Transport from a living location to work location will be by car or by bike. It depends which living-location you will going to live. If it will be too far to go by bike, you will receive a car.
Travels from and to your home country are costs of the employee, we can make a reservation for a place in one of our buses or book a plane ticket for you, the costs of this travel will be deducted from your salary. In case of flights to Eindhoven or Weeze airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport. These transports to and from the airport can be for free in the weekend if we have option to make a combination trip.
What do we expect from you?
- Good English language skills is required
- Romanian and Dutch language is prefered
- Very high motivation to work and learn a lot
- Basic knowledge of road transport is preferred
- Experience at work in transport or logistic sector is preferred
- Pro-active attitude
- Willingness to get involved in the company’s development
- You are able to work independently but also in a team
We can facilitate living location:
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
- bicycle (with € 50,- deposit)
- supermarket within 10 minutes by bicycle
Rental costs are € 82,50 per week, also for the weeks during holidays when you want to keep your own bed. After cleaning up and empty your room, you will not be charged for living location during holidays. Deposit for the keys of the house will be € 50,-. After return of the keys, you will receive deposit back.
|Salary||€ 10,00 per hour bruto|